Vitamin E market size was valued at $ 6,538 million in 2020, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period 2022-2028. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant that prevents reactive oxygen species (ROS) from forming when fat is oxidised. Many foods, including vegetable oils, grains, meat, poultry, eggs, fruits, vegetables, and wheat germ oil, contain them. A food supplement is also available.
Natural (Tocopherol, Tocotrienols) and synthetic versions of vitamin E are the most common. Vitamin E is used to treat vitamin E insufficiency, which is uncommon but can develop in patients with certain hereditary abnormalities and preterm infants with low birth weight. Many other ailments are treated with vitamin E, however there is no good scientific evidence to back up these claims. The expanding demand for livestock and the increasing acceptance of modern animal production are the primary drivers that are poised to deliver new chances to the Vitamin E business. Moreover, during the forecast period 2021-2026, rising population and advancements in R&D activities would boost overall market demand for synthetic vitamin E. However, due to its potential negative effects, excessive use of Vitamin E may constitute a danger to market growth to some extent.
Access Full Report here : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/vitamin-e-market
• In 2020, the Asia-Pacific region had the largest market share of 35.34 percent.
• Increased consumer awareness of product benefits, as well as the increased frequency of cardiovascular disorders, are among the primary drivers expected to propel the Vitamin E market forward.
• Furthermore, factors such as companies investing in innovations to purify, improve, and evaluate their product portfolio through technological advancements, resulting in varying stability, flow ability, and dispensability at all levels, are expected to create opportunities for market growth during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Market Drivers for Vitamin E
The increasing requirement for advanced animal production techniques to keep up with increasing domestic demand, which boosts the use of synthetic vitamin E, leading to the expansion of the Synthetic Vitamin E Market, is a market driver. Furthermore, there is an increase in the demand for livestock, which leads to an increase in the need for animal feed and animal feed additives such as vitamins. In the animal feed industry, synthetic vitamin E is a major element. Furthermore, demand for synthetic vitamin E for animal feed applications will continue to rise as demand for livestock rises, boosting synthetic vitamin E market growth.
Market Obstacles for Vitamin E
The increasing adverse effects, such as head and neck cancer, heart attack, and so on, will have a negative influence during the projected period 2021-2026. The demand for Vitamin E is decreasing as a result of over use.
The Market for Vitamin E
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and geographic expansion are some of the primary strategies used by Vitamin E market participants. In 2020, Vitamin E market share is fragmented by the top ten players present in the market. The Vitamin E market top 10 companies are ADM, BASF, Royal DSM, Cargill, Isochem, COFCO Tech Bioengineering, American River Nutrition, and Beijing Gingko Group and others.
Industry ARC’s study, “Vitamin E Market Forecast (2021-2026),” examines the following segments of the Vitamin E Market in depth:
By Product Type: Natural and Synthetic
By Application: Animal Nutrition, Infant Nutrition, Dietary Supplements, Functional Food & Beverages, Cosmetics and Others
● Cargill Inc. built its first innovation centre in Singapore in June 2019 to address changing customer values and food safety concerns in Asia Pacific. The company hopes to improve sales in Singapore and expand its footprint in the Asia Pacific area as a result of this strategy, which includes developing and reformulating products that better suit shifting consumer trends.
● Royal DSM established a USD 156.05 million joint venture agreement with Nenter & Co Inc in January 2019. Nenter’s vitamin E production facilities in China would be acquired, upgraded, refurbished, and operated by the joint venture. DSM’s market share in China will increase as a result of this strategy, as will its vitamin E production capacity.
Read more at : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/vitamin-e-market
About Us :
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database.