According to the latest research, the global Private Tutoring Market size and share was valued at about USD 92.45 billion in 2020 and is predicted to grow to around USD 174.65 billion by 2028, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of around 9.2% between 2022 and 2028.
The Private Tutoring market research report is a thorough and expert examination of the industry’s fundamental and secondary drivers, production, market share, leading segments, and geographical analysis (such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.)
Private tutoring, often known as in-home tutoring, is a type of tutoring that takes place in the house and is usually led by an expert or instructor. Tutoring is almost always associated with an academic subject or some type of exam preparation. Tutoring centres or tutoring as an after-school activity are in stark contrast to these methods. Private tutoring takes place in a one-on-one setting, with the instructor focusing solely on one student.
The following are the contents of our free sample report:
● The new research for 2021 includes an introduction, overview, and in-depth industry analysis.
● The package includes the COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis.
● Research Report (about 230 pages) (Including Recent Research)
● On Request, provide extensive chapter-by-chapter assistance.
● Updated Regional Analysis for the Year 2021 with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends
● Includes The data and tables have been updated.
● The most recent version of the study provides an analysis of the top market players’ business strategies, sales volume, and revenue.
Major Market Players
• Chegg Inc
• Ambow Education Holding Ltd
• TAL Education Group
• Mathnasium LLC
• Sylvan Learning LLC
• Daekyo Co Ltd
• Kumon Institute of Education Co Ltd
• Kaplan Inc
COVID-19 Impact on the Private Tutoring Market
The rise of the private tutoring industry was aided by an increase in worldwide R&D spending; nevertheless, the present COVID-19 epidemic and economic recession have impacted the total market statistics of various sectors around the world. This is also true in the private tuition industry. It has strengthened the industry of private teaching all over the world.
Factors Affecting the Global Private Tutoring Market
The global private tutoring market is predicted to be driven by factors such as increased literacy awareness and increased desire for lifelong education, to mention a few. Furthermore, the growing relevance of specific topics such as mathematics and sciences as career building blocks, combined with tailored learning techniques, is likely to boost the global private tutoring market’s footprint during the forecast period. Furthermore, the current pandemic has resulted in social distancing rules as well as lockdown measures, which are projected to create new revenue potential for the online-based private tutoring market over the forecast period.
The global private tutoring market is divided into the following categories:
Global Private Tutoring Market: By Type Segment Analysis
● Curriculum-based learning
● Test preparation
Global Private Tutoring Market: By Application Segment Analysis
● Up To K12
● Post K12
Primary Research Key Findings
● According to our research team’s estimate, the private tutoring market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 9.2 percent annually from 2022 to 2028.
● According to primary research, the private tutoring industry was worth roughly USD 92.45 billion in 2020 and would be worth around USD 174.65 billion by 2028.
● Geographically, the “Asia Pacific” region is predicted to have the highest CAGR over the forecast period (2022-2028).
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database.
A Market journal is a tech, business, social and web news platform. We target giving voice to the voiceless. We harp on the monstrous web-based media use of the global people to bring to you the most trending, educative,