Texas Hold’em is considered the most authentic poker game and the most popular poker game worldwide. Texas Hold’em popularity is exploding around the world, and the highest-paid poker tournaments are also played through Texas Hold’em. When it comes to poker to Koreans, most of them are familiar with 7OD poker, which accepts 7 cards . To briefly explain the Texas 온라인홀덤 rule , it is a game where you receive 2 cards and combine 5 shared cards to determine the winner with the highest 5 cards. Let’s get a little more specific.
- The game begins when the number of players in Texas Hold’em reaches 10.
- The Texas Hold’em game begins with the small blind and the big blind placing fixed bets. Outside the dealer button marked D is the small blind and another space to the left is the big blind.
- Each player is dealt 2 cards. The player immediately to the left of the big blind is the first to place bets.
- When it’s your turn, you place one of three bets: Call, Raise, or Fold. If you are the small blind you have already bet half the amount you need to see the flop, and if you are the big blind you can watch the flop without any further bets. However, no player has raised before taking this action. If there is a raise, you must take one of the betting actions: Re-Raise, Call, or Fold.
- Flop: Three shared cards are dealt face up. Players who do not fold before looking at the flop can use the flop to make their own hands. Next comes around in which one more bet is taken. If no one is betting, you can check to see the next card without paying more on the stake or pot, or if you bet on the flop, you can call or raise to see the next card. However, you can also fold and abandon your current hand.
- Turn: The fourth shared card is placed face up. As before, players still playing the hand can bet by choosing to call, check, bet, raise, or fold depending on how their opponent behaves in front of them.
- River: The fifth shared card is placed face up. This is the final betting round. If one player bets and the other calls, both players show each other’s cards to determine the winner.
- If one player bets and the other folds, the betting player wins the stake or pot. The player who took the pot may show his or her hand. But if you don’t show it, you can just hand it over to the dealer. This behavior is referred to as mucking.
- When the winner of the game round is determined, a new game round begins. At this point, the dealer button will move one space to the left in a clockwise direction. The blind amount increases after a certain amount of time.
- When there is one last player left, the prize money is divided and the game is over.
Texas Hold’em Fun
It is a game that starts with just two cards, and is a continuous series of processes of analyzing you and your opponent, predicting future changes, and making decisions accordingly. It is a brain sport that requires a lot of thinking despite the relatively simple Texas Hold’em rules, such as calculating probability, analyzing based on experience, or managing funds appropriately. As with all casino games, hasty judgment can result in you losing your chips, and the resulting upset can lead to losing all your chips. When you are daring, you have to attack boldly, and if you think your judgment is wrong, you have to be able to give up boldly.